Go from conflict to #RelationshipGoals by understanding how to lower stress and anxiety in your relationship
By the end of this week, you could be feeling more emotional connection, appreciation, and safety in your relationship than you haven’t felt in a long time!
Have (or be) a more empathic partner
By doing the “empathetic partner” activity 2x per week you will see your relationship improving significantly.
Learn how to lower anxiety on command
Simple tools, based on research and cognitive science, can help you retrain your brain to relax whenever you need to.
Break cycles of conflict
By using clear and straightforward strategies in this course, you can break longstanding cycles of conflict and distress.
- Tool 1: Developing Empathy
- Tool 2: Understanding Anxiety (and how to deal with it)
- Tool 3: Breathing Awareness
- Tool 4: Relaxation for Sleep
- Tool 5: Relaxation Anywhere
- Bonus 1: Get rid of unwanted thoughts
- Bonus 2: How to protect yourself from a narcissist
I’ve helped over 5,000+ people over the last 2 decades as a licensed psychologist.
What some of them are saying about their experience: