Dr. John Paul Garrison
- TELETHERAPY AVAILABLE
It is easy for anxiety, depression, and stress to become overwhelming with all of life's demands. If you are often feeling overwhelmed, anxious, panicky, depressed, or unsettled, now may be the time to seek treatment.
I use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to work with clients on stress management, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, panic disorder, substance abuse/addiction, and trauma/PTSD.
My therapy is typically short-term, and I collaborate with clients to find solutions to increase coping skills and minimize anxiety.
As a therapist, I like to actively engage with clients.
- Dr. Garrison earned a Psy.D. in clinical psychology from the Georgia School of Professional Psychology (GSPP).
- He has been cited for his expertise in psychology in numerous media outlets including Business Insider, Forbes, Vice, Huffington Post, Yahoo News, Real Simple, Fatherly, and others.
- Dr. Garrison is a published author and currently conducts psychotherapy and couples therapy.
- He is also Certified Personality Disorder Treatment Provider.
- Dr. Garrison has extensively studied the language and culture of South Korea for over a decade.